Saturday, September 6, 2014

Decorative Bags for Mobility Devices

I usually like functional bags to carry my stuff on my wheelchair. My emphasis is on PRACTICAL, attractive has been a much lower priority.

The bags that I've been using for about five years are neither functional nor attractive. I did not like them. They were difficult to use, stuff occasionally fell out.

I have replaced them. I went shopping at HDS MEDALLION® and got myself a couple of feminine, roomy, and PRACTICAL bags. On one side is a bright blue and lime. On the other is a blue paisley. I purposely picked different patterns so I could direct people to grab things like business cards or straws or emergency tracheostomy stuff. My suction machine is still in back. No money, no technology… Even I know that not everyone is to be trusted.

Now my wheelchair looks better than the rest of my wardrobe. Except for a couple of pairs of shoes that are new. Oh yes, and some new clothing.

I guess that am I need to be responsible and get a job worthy of my new bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment