Wednesday, December 11, 2019

What happened to Gandalf when he became Gandalf the White? - LOTR Lore

What happened to Gandalf when he became Gandalf the White? - LOTR Lore
How did Gandalf become Gandalf the White? Where did he go? What happened to Gandalf when he became Gandalf the White? In this episode we explore where Gandalf's spirit went following his battle with the balrog, and all the changes that occured to him and his final transformation. ================================================ ►Join us on Facebook! - https://ift.tt/2Id3Jct ►Join us on Twitter! - https://twitter.com/GeekZoneMT ►Support us on Patreon! - https://ift.tt/2IhCsBD ================================================ In this series, we explore the history of places in Middle-Earth, Characters or events that took place. The information is presented in an orderly easy to understand way so that it is friendly to people that are new to the Lord of the Rings Lore and Mythos. If I feature any of your artwork during this video, please drop a message or a comment and I can link your page in the description of my videos! Quotes: 1. "He was sent by a mere prudent plan of the angelic Valar or governors; but Authority had taken up this plan and enlarged it, at the moment of its failure. 'Naked I was sent back – for a brief time, until my task is done'. Sent back by whom, and whence? Not by the 'gods' whose business is only with this embodied world and its time; for he passed 'out of thought and time" 2. "The 'wizards', as such, had failed; or if you like: the crisis had become too grave and needed an enhancement of power. So Gandalf sacrificed himself, was accepted, and enhanced, and returned…. He is still under the obligation of concealing his power and of teaching rather than forcing or dominating wills, but where the physical powers of the Enemy are too great for the good will of the opposers to be effective he can act in emergency as an ‘angel'" 3. “A burdon you have been… but not so now. Light as a swan’s feather in my claw you are. The sun shines through you” 4. "Yes, that was the name. I was Gandalf. ... you may still call me Gandalf ..." 5. "I have forgotten much that I thought I knew, and learned again much that I had forgotten. I can see many things far off ..." 6. “none of you have any weapon that could hurt me” -~-~~-~~~-~~-~- Check out my latest video!: "Dol Guldur - Lord of the Rings Lore" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohoF71I1IcA -~-~~-~~~-~~-~-
via YouTube https://youtu.be/WTzx9Mwmay0

No comments:

Post a Comment