Monday, September 17, 2018

Woodturning a Celtic Knot Bowl

Woodturning a Celtic Knot Bowl
Woodturning with resin - a different method. This is a wood turning video, but also shows some close up router work. I use my router to cut out a Celtic sailor’s knot pattern, pour in some resin, and then make a bowl. This bowl is a little bit out of the ordinary, with an undercut wide rim, inlayed resin, and even some pyrography. I hope you enjoy seeing it made, as much as I enjoyed making it! At the end of this video, 13:20, the alternate winner for the Rosewood Bowl Giveaway is selected. That person does not have any contact information on their YouTube channel, so I need them to contact me by Sept 19, 2018 via email with an address I can mail the package to. Email: rhumphrey.woodworking@gmail.com Or, if you want to send me something: Rod Humphrey PO Box 159 Chesterfield, IN 46017 If you like what you see, why not subscribe, it’s free  and if you click on the bell, you’ll be notified of new uploads to my channel. Thanks very much for watching, and sharing your time with me! Semper Fidelis!
via YouTube https://youtu.be/Omd0N4krVh4

No comments:

Post a Comment