Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Woodturning Rescued Cedar Firewood WOW!

Woodturning Rescued Cedar Firewood WOW!
Wood turning firewood with a surprise inside - the grain color and patterns are spectacular! I traded a segmented cedar bowl for a bunch of cedar logs that were headed to a firewood pile, last summer, and WOW am I glad I did. This one log may have the prettiest grain I've ever found in a turning of mine...and the natural edge really adds to the look. A huge THANKS to all my subscribers, both old and new, I really appreciate your continued interest in my channel! For those that have not subscribed, please do! It will help me out, and it's free :) I upload new videos often, usually on Fridays. If you like wood turning, wood carving, wood burning, and woodworking in general, that is what my channel is about. Thanks for watching! If you want to send me anything, my address is: Rod Humphrey PO Box 159 Chesterfield, IN 46017 e-mail: rhumphrey.woodworking@gmail.com
via YouTube https://youtu.be/fNR7CgP6lLU

No comments:

Post a Comment