Tuesday, May 28, 2013

If I have a headache. I also…

  • I also started updating my church's website.  It does not have a lot, yet, but I'm hoping to change that.  A little bit every day, That Should Be The Ticket! 
  • Filling out paperwork for a new job is almost a fulltime job!  Now I need to track down a notary.  Apparently, all my intergalactic travel is coming back to haunt me.
  • One of my nieces has been called back to interview for a job.  :-) You know that I am rooting for her.
  • I have been working on Sunday school lessons.
  • I am on hold with social security.  Something interesting I noted: in one of the local offices, they work 9 to 3, five days a week.  Is that how they're getting around providing Obama-care?  If governmental agencies are doing this, what will the private sector do?  
Who knew?  Apparently, comic book characters have religious affiliations!

Two things that I might need to remember:

1.  How to deal with temptation and trial
2.  How to budget when I don't have a regular paycheck



No comments:

Post a Comment