Thursday, May 16, 2013

Not So Great Today

Yesterday was excellent.  As usual, Wednesday evening Bible Study was a real treat.  We finished up "Fruit of the Spirit in Congregations." (When the exact link is posted, I will update it here.)

While I wasn't there face-to-face, I also had the privilege of participating in

Deaconesses | Pastors | All those wanting to learn more about deaconesses

Deaconess Symposium

Fort Wayne, Indiana May 15-16, 2013


Dr. Just was speaking when I connected to the Google Hangout.  Then Dr. Bushur spoke on "Woman in the Image of God." (No, this was not feminist theology nonsense.  You know me well enough to know that I don't listen to that drivel!) Then Dr. Weinrich spoke about how important diakonia is.

Today, they had the Deaconess Placement Service.  Seven of my classmates were extended a call!  :-) I am so delighted!

But...

Today, I feel lousy.  I have been on the edge of nausea for almost 24 hours.  I don't know what to do to my digestive tract…

No comments:

Post a Comment