Wednesday, March 27, 2013

I certainly did not see this coming!



Happy Wednesday!
I just got word that's something I wrote for "Internet toolbox for churches" had some unexpected success!  February and early March saw me struggling to write this article:
It took numerous re-framing and rewriting sessions.  By the time I'd turned the article in, I hated it.
Apparently, I am alone in that assessment.  Today I heard from the creator of ITC:
"Your church Facebook cover image article which was posted just over a week ago has been very good source of traffic for the website. It's been the highest-viewed page since being published…"
…  And that is with a few images seeming to have come “unlinked”…

--
Lisa Stapp
Skype: lmstapp or 281-378-3225
Fax: 866-256-1731 | SMS: 281-810-6623


No comments:

Post a Comment