Tuesday, July 21, 2015

I Have Been Weary This Week so Far

I am weary, and I don't know what is going on! Maybe it's because the weather is so oppressive. We're looking at another 97° day tomorrow, with another heat index of 104°. Since I stay indoors most of the time, you wouldn't think that it would bother me. Maybe it does in spite of all my brilliant logic.

At any rate, I AM WEARY!

At least I have an excuse for yesterday. Sunday night was one of my rare nights--sleep escaped me until after 4 AM. Then I had blood-work--fasting until the vampires worked me in around 10 AM. Even after that and a quick lunch, I was weary. I could tell that I was not effective at the computer, so I played a game called HORIZON.

Yes, it is a game I can actually play. It is turn-based instead of real-time, so if I have trouble trying to do what I want to do… It doesn't matter.

However, I missed posting another Tuesday with Luther until today.

No comments:

Post a Comment