Monday, April 2, 2018

Review: Work Clean: The life-changing power of mise-en-place to organize your life, work, and mind

Work Clean: The life-changing power of mise-en-place to organize your life, work, and mind Work Clean: The life-changing power of mise-en-place to organize your life, work, and mind by Dan Charnas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Bear in mind, I have only read this book once-Kindle version. Goodreads thinks that I read and enjoyed the hardcover version. Can you tell me how to make that go away?

I will have to reread this again. That's what happens when you simply read exercises that I should've been putting into practice. Like most "self-help books," much of the information is similar to what great grandma would've told us. Some of it is mixed in with a little "woo-woo factor." Seriously, I don't need to book an organization to tell me about spiritual practices. ;-)

Having said that, I think this is a great book on putting things in order for the best outcomes. It allows room for things to go wrong. It gives you tools for handling all of that.

If you do it instead of just reading that exercises. It would be fun to get a group of people together to work through the process.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment