Friday, March 14, 2014

The best laid plans still sometimes go awry…

[sigh] Apparently, Tobii PCEyeGo does not work with me. We are coming to the conclusion that the thickness of my eye glasses, Crizal lenses, and my astigmatism confuse this software. When I took my glasses off, it got a better reading…

But I could not begin to see the monitor, no matter how much larger we made everything.

I told them that I would love to help beta-test the next version. I tried to make useful and practical suggestions to try to make it work. It didn't. Naturally, I'm disappointed.

However, this may have earned me a speaking gig at the state convention for occupational therapists… <http://www.tota.org/>. Scary, and I think it would be an excellent thing to do.

We shall see… Whether I go live or Teleport my presence via the Internet. NARS grant us

No comments:

Post a Comment