Monday, June 23, 2014

This is it! My quest was successful!

I am busily clicking around my desktop and the Internet. Yes, I found the mouse that works for me! I am excited and delighted, and will enjoy fine tuning my abilities as I learn to use the TetraMouse.


 Yes, I need to figure out this scaffolding-thing to mount this to my desk top. Tape allowed me to test whether I can use this tool. It is allowing me to try to figure out the best setup for me…

And…

It allows me the freedom to try my beloved TetraMouse in other situations. For example, I discovered that I can use this in bed. Nice and handy for many situations. If I'm sick, being able to fall into the computer will certainly speed my recovery.

I haven't figured out how to use the lights yet, but I've only been trying since Saturday. I know that there are four speeds to the mouse: blue is slowest, green is default, yellow is dangerously fast, and red is Warp Speed 9.5. I accidentally got to red, and I like it…… I probably need to stay at green for a little bit longer.

I also am thinking about thinking about thinking about thinking about getting a second TetraMouse to take with me…

I really LOVE this tool! I wonder how many other people could use it…

No comments:

Post a Comment