Friday, November 30, 2012

A Little Bit Of Everything - 11/30/2012

I run across interesting things as I wander around on the Internet.  Granted, some of these may only be interesting to me.  Granted, there are many better uses of my time.

That's OK, this is my personal blog.  I'm free to post what I want to.

  • *- From one of my favorite blogs, comes a discount on an annual subscription to Prey Pro.  I had been wondering how to protect devices like laptops from being… err…  "Permanently Borrowed." Anyhow, here is the link  http://lifehacker.com/5964028/get-an-annual-subscription-to-prey-pro-for-72-off-and-protect-up-to-10-devices-from-loss-and-theft     (Yes, I am protected…)
  • *- Are you struggling as much with your writing as I am?  KM Weiland tells us "Tempted to Give up on Your Story?  Don't!" http://www.kmweiland.com/video-never.php
  • *- From Pastor Harrison's "Mercy Journeys" blog is a reprise of Hermann Sasse's sermon, "All People Are Equal," based on Romans 10:1-13.  When you consider that this was written in NAZI Germany, it is even more powerful than it would be if it was written today.  http://mercyjourney.blogspot.com/2012/11/all-people-are-equal-interesting-sasse.html
  • *- My friend, Donna, has a great way to send Christmas cards. You choose the card you want to send, or create a card using your own photo on the cover. Then personalize it with your message (and more photos if you wish!) and click SEND. SendOutCards does all the printing, stuffing, licking, stamping, addressing and mailing - all for about $1 per card! 
  • Talk about simplifying your life this holiday season. Try it and you'll see what I mean. Check it out at www.sendoutcards.com/kuper.  Your first two cards are on her!

  •  
  • That's all for this week…

No comments:

Post a Comment