Saturday, November 24, 2012

I HATE MY PRINTER!

Some people absolutely love the HP OfficeJet 4500.  One morning helper, for example.  My brother-in-law, for another example.  For these folks, it does what they want when they want it done.

On the other hand, there are people like me.  Every single time we want to use this pathetic example of technology, we have to have about three HOURS.  We wind up resetting the network…  Installing cartridges…  Unplugging the printer for about 30 seconds so it can have another lobotomy.

Again, I hate my printer.  It is possessed.  I would gladly pick it up and throw it through the window…  Except that I can't move my arms that well.  (OK, I can't move my arms at all.  Don't quibble when I'm angry at my printer.)

It makes me wonder whether Hewlett Packard is capable of doing anything decently.  Customer service is almost as horrid as this stupid printer.

Did I mention that I hate my computer?

You can read my rant about how much I hate the HP OfficeJet 4500 at my Amazon review… (most worthless printer since that dot matrix for the Apple ] [+…)

I guess it's just time to quote a Latin animal proverb…  From http://bestlatin.blogspot.com/

Dum fugans canis mingit, fugiens lepus evadit (English: When the dog in pursuit stops to pee, the fleeing rabbit gets away).  

No comments:

Post a Comment