Thursday, November 29, 2012

Reading Weekend Ahead

:-) I am Excited and delighted.  If I can finish all my goals for the weekend, I've promised myself a "Reading Weekend." Well, at least a "Reading Sunday."

It started with an e-mail from Jayne Schaefer, Managing Editor of "The Life of the World." Apparently, Dr. Grime, one of my professors (Liturgics) at CTSFW.EDU noticed that I Expressed eagerness about a book that was only a "paper and ink" format.  They arranged for me to get a copy in a format that I can use!

So…  What book is this?  It is mentioned on the "Witness, Mercy, Life Together" blog, "Two Wars We Must Not Lose" by Mr. Bill Hecht.

Mr. Hecht tackles more radical forms of Secularism and Islam.  It also looks like he gives approaches to talk to people who are caught up in these worldviews.  Lots of references to check…  500-some-odd pages…

This is not "Fun With Dick and Jane"!

Anyhow, if I finish reading this book this weekend, I will abstract it here…

No comments:

Post a Comment