Saturday, December 15, 2012

I Made Myself Tired! :-)

I also made myself LAUGH!

I was telling my new boss at Internet Toolbox For Churches  http://www.internettoolboxforchurches.com/  that I sometimes have bouts with self-doubt.  It usually passes quite quickly, but not as quickly as it did today.  You see, I was mentioning that I was still a little nervous about the Sunday School Christmas Program tomorrow.  Then I said:

I'm looking forward to that being in the rearview mirror, so I can go back to just being a Sunday School Superintendent, 6-8 grade Sunday School Teacher, Board of Christian Education Member, Evangelism Committee Member (and technology go to gal), church website assistant, newsletter article writer, blogger, and freelance writer.

OK, I have not pulled a MacGuyver this week -I did not build a car out of three sticks of chewing gum and a ball of twine.  I have not single-handedly brought peace to the Middle East.  I have not cleaned Mount Everest…  Or even Mount Mckinley.  I did what I could, and will leave the rest in God's hands…

Even so, I seem to have a ridiculously high opinion of what I can get done in a limited length of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment