Friday, December 28, 2012

REALLY short post today!

I'm quite scattered today.  My attention span is about the same as a squirrel on amphetamines, and I don't know how I will remember where I buried all the treasures in the yard.

Or not!

While I am waiting to hear from my sister who is with Dad while he goes through all these procedures, I am attempting to work.  I have joined the "stable of writers" at Internet Toolbox For Churches. The article I'm writing is due this evening.  The article itself is written.  I've edited it , run it through several grammar and spell checkers, including http://www.paperrater.com/ , and edited it again.  I'm at the point where I have to create tweets for probable use when the thing is published.

I just needed a quick break.  Now it is time to go back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment