Friday, December 14, 2012

Various and Sundry

"Citizen Kane" is on TCM today.  I'm not really watching it, but it's on.  I was paying much closer attention to snippets from the soundtrack of the new "Hobbit" movie.  I would like to see that one, preferably in theater.  I should've seen the entire trilogy in theater, but did not.  I don't remember why…

Looking forward to the Sunday School Christmas program this week.  It is much simpler than the ones we have had before.  It also has a different pool of children, much smaller.  We shall see how it goes.

My second-oldest niece just got back from college.  I am hoping to spend some time with her and her family this season.

My stepfather, the only father that I ever knew, is struggling with blood clots in his lungs.  He's home and better, but very weary.

Regarding my own health, I have not felt like blogging for a few days.  Juggling too many things GUARANTEES and I will not do any of them well.

On Monday, I met a gastroenterologist for a second opinion.  Not on a major disease or anything, on a topic that plagues many people.  It is just making me miserable.  No amount of fiber…  No amount of softener or oil…  No amount of more drastic measures seem to be able to help me get into a reasonable routine.

Yes.  Everyone knows that I'm full of something.  I was hoping to figure a way to fix that.

That is all for today…

No comments:

Post a Comment