Friday, February 7, 2014

NOT keeping up with my New Year's Resolutions…

My goal was to post here for days per week. I think I have met that goal twice this year.

And it's already Friday this week!

Updates on my Tobii PCEye…
From Channel 11

Feb 4, 2014

Disabled woman: ‘I have always known that Houston is a city with a lot of heart’

Donations are coming in for a disabled woman we profiled last week in Spring named Lisa Stapp. She has Spinal Muscular Atrophy or SMA, a disease that breaks down muscles. Lisa spent most of her waking hours on a computer, but that computer crashed.

http://www.khou.com/community/Disabled-woman-I-have-always-known-that-Houston-is-a-city-with-a-lot-of-heart-243621981.html

So many people are emailing and calling with words of encouragement. It's delightful and awesome. I decided that there would be a better way to keep this information together than simply blogging, although I am continuing to do that.

I created a page to let everyone know where things stand: "Funding my Tobii PCEye Go"- http://joyfullyrollingalong.blogspot.com/p/funding-tobii-pceye.html

 

I guess this is CROWD-FUNDING. I've heard of it, but didn't know anything about it. It kind of reminds me of KickStarter

No comments:

Post a Comment