Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Daddy's Updates for Wednesday

I really did not know what to post yesterday.  Sometimes, saying nothing is the best thing.  Not that anything particularly bad was going on.  It's just that I did not know about anything really different to tell you.

Lori is spending more time with him again today.  Dad's brother and his wife visited.  (And maybe the key word might be visiting, but I'm not sure about anything at this point. )

They are moving Daddy to hospice today, if everything goes according to plan.  (I have never yet met a plan that entirely fell into place, sometimes they go better than anticipated.  Occasionally.  Usually they go a little bit worse. )

I'm finding lists of questions that I really wish I had been asking all my older relatives for the last 30-40 years.  For example, http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~lineage/famhist.htm

At least there are some others that I can still ask…

No comments:

Post a Comment