Tuesday, January 22, 2013

What do I write when I don't know what I want to write about?

After Daddy's Memorial Service, I'm having a bear of a time in getting back into the swing of things.  I know I'm supposed to have all sorts of things to do, I just can't decide what to do first.

To top it off, yesterday, Internet access and telephone was not working.  What was that all about?

I'm REALLY glad this kind of access is back!  The college where one of my nieces is going was under a block down because of a shooting.  She was away at Lunch, and her friends are OK, but without access to info, I would've been nutzoid it.

Still, I have managed to

  1. Begin gathering information about great church Facebook pages

  2. Start writing by 1500 word biography.

  3. Start studying for this week's Sunday school lesson

  4. Begin Designing my new joystick with the help of Keith Johnston, who used to run Great Bear Medical Equipment and Wheelchair Repair Services.  (I miss my favorite pet mad scientist!)

  5. Waste time on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment