Thursday, January 9, 2014

And the search continues…

You may remember that I am looking for a new morning helper.  I have placed ads on Craigslist, in the Greensheet, on Facebook, and at lone star college jobs board.

A few people have applied.  They seem like potentially "good fit" candidates.  For a while, I was afraid nobody would actually show interest…  I was wrong.  :-)

Of course, I'm always nervous about this kind of search.  It's nice to find someone that we are comfortable working with.  I suppose this is true for most jobs.  Still, attendant care it is such an intensely personal job.  The pay is not that great, unless the situation is unusual AND PERFECT.

Working for me may be somewhat unusual, but it is far from perfect.

I am SO going to miss Kathy!  Still, it is time to move forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment