Friday, January 3, 2014

What an encouragement to keep working on writing!

WishingWell

  One of my favorite web sites, PositiveWriter.com, sent this wonderful and reflective image with some essential advice.  I cannot begin to tell you how much I needed this!  I find it easy to confuse "trust in God" and "waiting for someone else to do my work."

It is not exactly "being lazy," in my case.  I do not always know exactly what I should be doing.  I also am nervous about earning anything…  I cannot afford to jeopardize attendant care and Medicare/Medicaid.

Still, I'm working on preparing to teach that online ethics class again this year.  I have the opportunity to freelance again for Internet Toolbox for Churches, my first paid writing gig last year!  I'm still working on that collection of short stories and outlining that book.

At friend of mine, Deborah, just left.  We have had a wonderful visit today.  I have not seen her since…  Thanksgiving?  We talked about family.  We talked about computer stuff.  We talked about all the changes in our lives.

Friends are SUCH BLESSINGS!  I highly recommend having at least one or two…

I'm very distracted today, so I'm going to cut it way short of 500 words.

No comments:

Post a Comment