Friday, January 10, 2014

Moving ahead with projects…

Happy Friday!

Until I find my new morning helper, I think I will continue to be easily distracted.  Interviews continue…

Of course, being distracted is not a real excuse for not accomplishing things, at least not as far as I'm concerned.  And…  I am working on that.

I have managed to finish a few things.  I'm hoping to get my "real" website going soon.  I created something of a banner.  Maybe someone who is creative can critique this image:

Image1

Yes, I'm still using Paint Shop Pro, Version 8.  I know I'm a dinosaur.  I know that there are bigger, better, faster, more accurate programs out there.  I like this one!  It works the way my brain does, somehow.

Can you believe it, I also found some information on public speaking.  Yes, it makes me nervous.  In spite of teaching Sunday school off and on since I was 12, I get "twitchy." I also found an affordable way to do online seminars. None of this information is the result of searches.  It called just landed in my lap. 

I have this image in my head…  Lisa the BRILLIANT, dispenser of wit and wisdom in small packages. I don't know that that's realistic, but it is fun for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment